We know it can be hard to determine if something is the right fit from a few pictures online, that’s why we’re happy to take returns on some orders. Below you will find the steps to our returns process, along with frequently asked questions. If you are ready to initiate your return request, click here.
If you received damaged product, visit our replacement policy page.
You first need to file a return/replacement request HERE or login to your account and go to the “My Orders” section. After filing your request, we will provide you with instructions either immediately on-screen or via email. In some cases, we will issue prepaid labels for your return in your instructions (please see list of products included in our FREE return program in the FAQ below). For other products, you will be responsible for shipping back to us. In some cases, there is a 20% restocking fee.
After reviewing the instructions provided to you, prepare your products for shipment by making sure the merchandise is in its original packaging. Products that have been installed or altered are not eligible for return. Please read the exception list below for further details.
Once your product is ready for shipment, you can take it to a local carrier facility and drop it off if using one of our prepaid labels. If shipping the item back yourself, we recommend a trackable method (UPS or FedEx). Please ensure that the “RGA” number that was provided with the instructions is on the return label (please do not write on the actual box). We ask that you please provide us with the tracking number of the shipment back to us using this form OR send us the tracking number and original order number to info@LEDLightandPower.com.
Once the merchandise is received back at the warehouse, it will be inspected. Upon inspection approval, you will be refunded and notified via email. We estimate credit will be issued within 5-10 business days from the day the item is received back.
IMPORTANT: To ensure a full or partial refund, please make sure the following conditions are met:
- Must submit a return request to LED Light and Power within 30 days of receiving the product. All return requests after 30 days will be denied and closed.
- All merchandise that is returned must have an RGA number.
- Merchandise must be in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories, and have no markings or writing on box.
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way, including cutting or clipped wires.
- No returns will be accepted for any large quantity orders, custom products and special orders or project quotes.
- No credit will be issued for any expedited shipping costs or shipping charges to Alaska, Hawaii, Costa Rica or any other countries.
- Accessories (power supplies, remotes, DMX controllers, mounting hardware, connectors…etc.) are non-returnable.
- We will not be held responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Returns made outside of this stated policy may be subject to additional shipping and restocking fees depending on the situation.